Wow, third Monday in a row. TBH this is the longest that I’ve ever consistently blogged in my life. When I was in high school I had a little blogspot blog, but I don’t know if that counts. Either way, it’s not been a difficult record to break. Here is my 3rd Monday Musings. I can’t make any promises for it to live up to your expectations because this weekend was a doozie. So, here the few thoughts that I can actually gather on this Monday.
1. The spellcheck on this wordpress site is too much. For instance, last week it said I spelled Asheville wrong. It kept correcting it to Nashville. No ma’am, that’s not what I meant. Don’t act like you know my life. Additionally, when I typed “doozie” in the previous paragraph is tried to correct it to “floozie”. Since I’m not trying to run that kind of website I added doozie to my dictionary in fear of some future auto corrects.
2. I feel bad for people who don’t like coffee, I really do. I also want to smack my college-girl self for not getting into the coffee game until senior year. IMAGINE what all I lost out on in my first three years. If I am fully honest it was because I heard it stunted your growth and I wanted to be as tall as possible. It didn’t work.
3. If anyone has tips on being a morning person, please share with me! I am going to do a post on it in the following weeks because I have been trying to several things to help me wake up earlier in the morning. It’s been a struggle so I can use all of the help I can get (ie. I was laying in bed for 30 minutes after my alarm went off trying to imagine what life looks like for people who are GLAD to wake up in the morning. I really just don’t get it).
4. I got this dress [in navy] for $10 at New York and Company this weekend so that means that I am the winner when it comes to Easter sales. PS. It’s still on sale!
5. I am disappointing myself with how lame this post is. Clearly I didn’t heed my own warnings about lowering expectations.
6. Here is a picture of my dog snuggling with her bone. How she feels about her bone is how I feel about pizza.
That’s all she wrote, people. I promise I will have better stuff for you on Wednesday. Happy Monday!